- 1. Carter G, Goss AN, Doecke C. Bisphosphonates and avascular necrosis of the jaw: a possible association. Med J Aust 2005; 182: 413-415. <MJA full text>
- 2. Purcell PM, Boyd IW. Bisphosphonates and osteonecrosis of the jaw. Med J Aust 2005; 182: 417-418. <MJA full text>
- 3. Hope EW, Hanna W, Stallybrass CO. Industrial hygiene and medicine. London: Bailliere, Tindall and Cox, 1923.
- 4. Legge T. Industrial maladies. London: Humphrey Milford, Oxford University Press, 1934.
- 5. Hunter D. Occupational diseases. Lecture II. Phosphorus, mercury, silver, manganese, metal fume fever, nickel carbonyl, infections, anthrax, glanders, weils disease, ankylostomiasis, cysticercosis, deficiency diseases. Lond Hosp Gaz 1935; 39: 25-50.
- 6. Hamilton A. Exploring the dangerous trades. Boston: Little Brown and Company, 1943.
Publication of your online response is subject to the Medical Journal of Australia's editorial discretion. You will be notified by email within five working days should your response be accepted.