- 1. Moore CC. Account of a visit from St Nicholas. Troy Sentinel (New York) 1823; 23 Dec: 3.
- 2. Manyika J, Chui M, Bughin J, et al. Big data: the next frontier for innovation, competition, and productivity. Seoul: McKinsey Global Institute, 2011. https://www.bdvc.nl/images/Rapporten/big-data-the-next-frontie.pdf (viewed Aug 2018).
- 3. Andreu-Perez J, Poon CYC, Merrifield RD, et al. Big data for health. IEE J Biomed Health Info 2015; 19: 1193-1208.
- 4. Rao DP, McFaull SR, Cheesman J, et al. The ups and downs of trampolines: injuries associated with backyard trampolines and trampoline parks. Ped Child Health 2018; doi: 10.1093/pch/pxy066.
- 5. Statistics Canada. Directly measured physical activity of children and youth, 2012 and 2013. https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/82-625-x/2015001/article/14136-eng.htm (viewed Aug 2018).
- 6. Government of Canada. Measles vaccine: Canadian Immunization Guide. https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/publications/healthy-living/canadian-immunization-guide-part-4-active-vaccines/page-12-measles-vaccine.html (viewed Aug 2018).
- 7. Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology. Canadian 24-Hour Movement Guidelines for Children and Youth. http://www.csep.ca/view.asp?x=696 (accessed July 19, 2018).
- 8. Hirshkowitz M, Whiton K, Albert SM, et al. National Sleep Foundation’s updated sleep duration recommendations: final report. Sleep Health. 2015; 1: 233-243.
Publication of your online response is subject to the Medical Journal of Australia's editorial discretion. You will be notified by email within five working days should your response be accepted.