Funding Australia's basic biomedical research of 1993 and 1994
- Wills PJ (Chairman). Health and Medical Research Strategic Review. The virtuous cycle -- working together for health and medical research. Canberra: Department of Health and Aged Care, 1999: 28.
- Butler L, Biglia B, Bourke P. Australian biomedical research: funding acknowledgments and performance. Canberra: NHMRC, 1998.
- Bourke P, Butler L. Monitoring research in the periphery. Canberra: Research Evaluation and Policy Project, Australian National University, 1996. (Monograph Series No. 3.)
- Dawson G, Lucocq B, Cottrell R, Lewison G. Mapping the landscape: national biomedical research outputs 1988-95. London: Wellcome Trust, 1998. (Policy Report No. 9.)
- Jeschin D, Lewison G, Anderson J. A bibliometric database for tracking acknowledgements of research funding. In: Koenig M, Bookstein A, editors. Fifth International Conference of the International Society for Scientometrics and Informetrics; 1995 Jun 7-10; Rosary College, River Forest, Ill, USA. Medford, NJ: Learned Information Inc, 1995.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics. Australian Standard Research Classification 1993. Canberra: ABS, 1993. (Catalogue No. 1297.0.).
- Lewison G, Dawson G, Anderson J. The behaviour of biomedical scientific authors in acknowledging their funding sources. In: Koenig M, Bookstein A, editors. Fifth International Conference of the International Society for Scientometrics and Informetrics; 1995 Jun 7-10; Rosary College, River Forest, Ill, USA. Medford, NJ: Learned Information Inc, 1995.
- National Board of Employment, Education and Training. Quantitative Indicators of Australian Academic Research. Canberra: AGPS, 1994. (Commissioned Report No. 27.)
- Narin F. Evaluative bibliometrics: the use of publications and citation analysis in the evaluation of scientific activity. Cherry Hill. NJ: CHI Research Inc, 1976.
Publication of your online response is subject to the Medical Journal of Australia's editorial discretion. You will be notified by email within five working days should your response be accepted.