Caroline M de Costa
- 1. Humphrey MD. Is grand multiparity an independent predictor of pregnancy risk? A retrospective observational study. Med J Aust 2003; 179: 294-296. <eMJA full text> <MJA full text>
- 2. Bai J, Wong F, Bauman A, Mohsin M. Parity and pregnancy outcomes. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2002; 186: 274-278.
- 3. Brunner J, Melander E, Krook-Brandt M, Thomassen PA. Grand multiparity as an obstetric risk factor: a prospective case-control study. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 1992; 47: 201-205.
- 4. Babinszki A, Kerenyi T, Torok O, et al. Perinatal outcome in grand and great-grand multiparity: effects of parity on obstetric risk factors. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1999; 181: 669-674.
- 5. Fuchs K, Peretz BA, Marcovici R, et al. The “grand multipara” – is it a problem? A review of 5785 cases. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 1985; 23: 321-326.
Publication of your online response is subject to the Medical Journal of Australia's editorial discretion. You will be notified by email within five working days should your response be accepted.