- 1. Bogg J, Gibbs T, Bundred P. Training, job demands and mental health of pre-registration house officers. Med Educ 2001; 35: 590-595.
- 2. Wall D, McAleer S. Teaching the consultant teachers: identifying the core content. Med Educ 2000; 34: 131-138.
- 3. Kneebone R. Simulation in surgical training: educational issues and practical implications. Med Educ 2003; 37: 267-277.
- 4. Marel M, Lyon P, Field M, et al. Clinical skills in early postgraduate medical trainees: patterns of acquisition of confidence and experience among junior doctors in a university teaching hospital. Med Educ 2000; 34: 1013-1015.
- 5. Walker M, Peyton JWR. Teaching in theatre. In: Peyton JWR, editor. Teaching and learning in medical practice. Rickmansworth, UK: Manticore Europe Limited, 1998: 171-180.
- 6. Lake FR, Ryan G. Teaching on the run tips 3: planning a teaching episode. Med J Aust 2004; 180: 643-644. <MJA full text>
- 7. Peyton JWR. The learning cycle. In: Peyton JWR, editor. Teaching and learning in medical practice. Rickmansworth, UK: Manticore Europe Limited, 1998: 13-19.
Publication of your online response is subject to the Medical Journal of Australia's editorial discretion. You will be notified by email within five working days should your response be accepted.