- 1. D’Andrea V. Organising teaching and learning. In: Fry H, Ketteridge S, Marshall SA, editors. Handbook for teaching and learning in higher education: enhancing academic practice. London: Kogan Page, 1999: 41-57.
- 2. Parsell G, Bligh J. Recent perspectives on clinical teaching. Med Educ 2001; 35: 409-414.
- 3. Harris D. Lectures. In: Peyton JWR, editor. Teaching and learning in medical practice. Rickmansworth, UK: Manticore Europe Limited, 1998: 193-207.
- 4. Lake FR, Ryan G. Teaching on the run tips 2: educational guides for teaching in a clinical setting. Med J Aust 2004; 180: 527-528. <eMJA full text>
- 5. Gordon J, Hazlett C, Ten Cate O, et al. Strategic planning in medical education: enhancing the learning environment for students in clinical settings. Med Educ 2000; 34: 841-850.
- 6. Cantillon P. ABC of teaching and learning in medicine: teaching large groups. BMJ 2003; 326: 437-440.
- 7. Morrison J. ABC of teaching and learning in medicine: evaluation. BMJ 2003; 326: 385-387.
Publication of your online response is subject to the Medical Journal of Australia's editorial discretion. You will be notified by email within five working days should your response be accepted.