The Medical Journal of Australia
The MJA is the leading and most authoritative general medical journal in Australia and it has been publishing ground-breaking research to the medical community for over 105 years.
The MJA is peer-reviewed and it delivers trustworthy, credible and up-to-date information to the medical community in print and online. The MJA reaches a high AB demographic and is read by leading medical practitioners across the whole spectrum of health care and medical education.
Print circulation: 28,575 (September 2019)
Frequency: Twice per month with one issue in December and January (22 issues per year)
Website traffic: 249,821 average per month (October 2018 to August 2019)
Page views: 335,240 monthly average permonth (October 2018 to August 2019)
* Monthly average between 1 October 2018 - 31 August 2019
The benefits of advertising
The MJA offers a range of integrated advertising solutions across its print and digital platforms which can be customised for direct response advertising, lead generation, brand advertising or for the strategic alignment with your current marketing campaign.
- Credibility and trust - for nearly 105 years, the MJA has delivered high quality medical analysis to influential practitioners and researchers in medicine. It is a trusted and held in high regard by the medical community both nationally and internationally.
- Unrivalled distribution – the MJA circulates to members of the Australian Medical Association which is the peak national body representing general practitioners, specialists, salaried doctors, and doctors-in-training. In addition, the MJA circulates to hospitals, universities, libraries and other institutions.
- Segmentation – the MJA can segment its print subscriber database by demographics (such as medical discipline, geographic location, non-medical interests, gender) increasing the response and return on investment for advertisers. No other medical publication can deliver such highly targeted marketing communication to doctors who are normally difficult to reach, communicate and engage with via other forms of media.
- AB Demographic – the MJA reaches medical professionals (including surgeons, medical specialists, physicians and GPs) who represent a demographic of high net worth individuals (HNWI) that have a high disposable income.
Phone: +61 2 9562 6683
Phone: +61 2 9562 6688
Phone: +61 2 9562 6646
Phone: +61 2 9562 6666