Connect
MJA
MJA

Accidental ingestion of plastic from takeaway containers — food for thought

Athanasios Sioulas, Dimitrios Polymeros, Ioannis S Papanikolaou and Konstantinos Triantafyllou
Med J Aust 2011; 195 (10): 580. || doi: 10.5694/mja11.10918
Published online: 21 November 2011

To the Editor: We read with interest the case report by Guirgis and colleagues.1

  • Athanasios Sioulas
  • Dimitrios Polymeros
  • Ioannis S Papanikolaou
  • Konstantinos Triantafyllou

  • Attikon University General Hospital, Athens, Greece.

Correspondence: ktriant@med.uoa.gr

Competing interests:

No relevant disclosures.

Author

remove_circle_outline Delete Author
add_circle_outline Add Author

Comment
Do you have any competing interests to declare? *

I/we agree to assign copyright to the Medical Journal of Australia and agree to the Conditions of publication *
I/we agree to the Terms of use of the Medical Journal of Australia *
Email me when people comment on this article

Responses are now closed for this article.