Time to commit to working in respectful partnerships with Indigenous people
- 1. Wild R, Anderson P. Ampe akelyernemane meke mekarle “Little children are sacred”: report of the Northern Territory Board of Inquiry into the Protection of Aboriginal Children from Sexual Abuse. Darwin: Northern Territory Government, 2007.
- 2. Australian Government Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs. About the Northern Territory Emergency Response. http://fahcsia.gov.au/sa/indigenous/progserv/ntresponse/about_response/overview/Pages/about_nter.aspx (accessed Apr 2010).
- 3. Australian Government Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs. Communities and prescribed areas. http://www.fahcsia.gov.au/sa/indigenous/progserv/ntresponse/about_response/overview/communitiesprescribed/Pages/default.aspx (accessed Apr 2010).
- 4. World Health Organization European Centre for Health Policy. Health impact assessment: main concepts and suggested approach. Gothenburg consensus paper. Brussels: WHO, 1999. http://www.euro.who.int/document/PAE/Gothenburgpaper.pdf (accessed Apr 2010).
- 5. Australian Indigenous Doctors’ Association; Centre for Health Equity Training, Research and Evaluation, UNSW. Health impact assessment of the Northern Territory Emergency Response. Canberra: AIDA, 2010. http://www.aida.org.au/hia.aspx (accessed Apr 2010).
- 6. BasicsCard. http://www.centrelink.gov.au/internet/int (accessed Apr 2010).
Publication of your online response is subject to the Medical Journal of Australia's editorial discretion. You will be notified by email within five working days should your response be accepted.