To the Editor:
- 1. Aboriginal health [transcript of radio program]. The health report. ABC Radio National broadcast, 08:30; 7 Nov 2005. Available at: http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/8.30/helthrpt/stories/s1496205.htm (accessed May 2006).
- 2. Hoy WE, Kondalsamy-Chennakesavan SN, Nicol JL. Clinical outcomes associated with changes in a chronic disease treatment program in an Australian Aboriginal community. Med J Aust 2005; 183: 305-309. <MJA full text>
- 3. Hoy WE, Baker PR, Kelly AM, Wang Z. Reducing premature death and renal failure in Australian Aboriginals. A community-based cardiovascular and renal protective program. Med J Aust 2000; 172: 473-478. <MJA full text>
- 4. Robinson G, Bailie R, Wang Z, et al. A follow-up study of outcomes of the Tiwi Renal Treatment Program. Darwin: NTUniprint, Northern Territory University, 2003.
- 5. Shediac-Rizkallah MC, Bone LR. Planning for the sustainability of community-based health programs: conceptual frameworks and future directions for research, practice and policy. Health Educ Res 1998; 13: 87-108.
- 6. Bossert TJ. Can they get along without us? Sustainability of donor-supported health projects in Central America and Africa. Soc Sci Med 1990; 30: 1015-1023.
- 7. Jackson N, Waters E, Anderson L, et al. Criteria for the systematic review of health promotion and public health interventions. Health Promot Int 2005; 20: 367-374.
Publication of your online response is subject to the Medical Journal of Australia's editorial discretion. You will be notified by email within five working days should your response be accepted.