- 1. Kaufman DM. ABC of learning and teaching in medicine: applying educational theory in practice. BMJ 2003; 326: 213-216.
- 2. Neuman P, Piele E. Valuing learners’ experiences and supporting further growth: educational models to help experienced adult learners in medicine. BMJ 2002; 325: 200-202.
- 3. Vaughn L, Baker R. Teaching in the medical setting: balancing teaching styles, learning styles and teaching methods. Med Teacher 2001; 23: 610-612.
- 4. Grow G. Teaching learners to be self directed. Adult Educ Q 1991; 41: 125-149.
- 5. Hutchinson L. ABC of learning and teaching in medicine: educational environment. BMJ 2003; 326: 810-812.
Publication of your online response is subject to the Medical Journal of Australia's editorial discretion. You will be notified by email within five working days should your response be accepted.