The Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement must preserve Australia's options
- 1. Begg S, Vos T, Barker B, et al. The burden of disease and injury in Australia 2003. Canberra: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2007. (AIHW Cat. No. PHE 82.)
- 2. Legislative and Governance Forum on Food Regulation (convening as the Australia and New Zealand Food Regulation Ministerial Council). Response to the recommendations of Labelling Logic: Review of Food Labelling Law and Policy (2011). Canberra: FoFR, 2011.
- 3. Wilkinson C, Room R. Warnings on alcohol containers and advertisements: international experience and evidence on effects. Drug Alcohol Rev 2009; 28: 426-435.
- 4. AER Foundation. Alcohol product labelling: health warning labels and consumer information. Canberra: AER Foundation, 2011.
- 5. Ipsos Social Research Institute. Alcohol label audit: prepared for the Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education. Sydney: ISRI, 2012.
Publication of your online response is subject to the Medical Journal of Australia's editorial discretion. You will be notified by email within five working days should your response be accepted.