- 1. Jerram M, State Coroner. Finding of Case No. 1995/09. Sydney: State Coroner’s Court of New South Wales, 15 Dec 2010.
- 2. Weaver LK. Clinical practice. Carbon monoxide poisoning. N Engl J Med 2009; 360: 1217-1225.
- 3. Winter PM, Miller JN. Carbon monoxide poisoning. JAMA 1976; 236: 1502.
- 4. Gorman D, Drewry A, Huang YL, Sames C. The clinical toxicology of carbon monoxide. Toxicology 2003; 187: 25-38.
- 5. Lin JJ, Chang SS, Lu TH. The leading methods of suicide in Taiwan, 2002-2008. BMC Public Health 2010; 10: 480.
- 6. Law CK, Yip PS, Caine ED. The contribution of charcoal burning to the rise and decline of suicides in Hong Kong from 1997-2007. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 2011; 46: 797-803.
- 7. Liu KS, Girman JR, Hayward SB, et al. Unintentional carbon monoxide deaths in California from charcoal grills and hibachis. J Expo Anal Environ Epidemiol 1993; 3 Suppl 1: 143-151.
- 8. Liu KS, Paz MK, Flessel P, et al. Unintentional carbon monoxide deaths in California from residential and other nonvehicular sources. Arch Environ Health 2000; 55: 375-381.
- 9. Gasman JD, Varon J, Gardner JP. Revenge of the barbeque grill. Carbon monoxide poisoning. West J Med 1990; 153: 656-657.
Publication of your online response is subject to the Medical Journal of Australia's editorial discretion. You will be notified by email within five working days should your response be accepted.