1: Clinical records
- 1. Steffee AD, Biscup RS, Sitkowski DJ. Segmental spinal plates with pedicle screw fixation. A new internal fixation device for disorders of the lumbar and thoracolumbar spine. Clin Orthop 1986; 227: 45-53.
- 2. Nozza JM, Rodda CP. Vitamin D deficiency in mothers of infants with rickets. Med J Aust 2001; 175: 253-255. <eMJA full text>
- 3. Grover SR, Morley R. Vitamin D deficiency in veiled or dark-skinned pregnant women. Med J Aust 2001; 175: 251-252. <eMJA full text>
- 4. Inderjeeth CA, Nicklason F, Al-Lahham Y, et al. Vitamin D deficiency and secondary hyperparathyroidism: clinical and biochemical associations in older non-institutionalised southern Tasmanians. Aust N Z J Med 2000; 30: 209-214.
- 5. Stein MS, Scherer SC, Walton SL, et al. Risk factors for secondary hyperparathyroidism in a nursing home population. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 1996; 44: 375-383.
Publication of your online response is subject to the Medical Journal of Australia's editorial discretion. You will be notified by email within five working days should your response be accepted.