Volume 174 Issue 12
18 June 2001
Safety and quality in Australian healthcare: making progress
Bruce H Barraclough (MJA 2001; 174: 616-617)
- Non-multiresistant methicillin-resistant
Staphylococcus aureus in the community.
Next chapter in the story of staphylococcal sepsis?
Graeme R Nimmo, David F M Looke (MJA 2001; 174: 617-618)
- Folate before pregnancy: are we doing enough?
Carol Bower, Martha M Werler (MJA 2001; 174: 619-620)
- Detecting and reducing hospital adverse
events: outcomes of the Wimmera clinical risk management program
Alan M Wolff, Jo Bourke, Ian A Campbell, David W Leembruggen (MJA 2001; 174: 621-625)
- Non-multiresistant and multiresistant methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in community-acquired infections
Iain B Gosbell, Joanne L Mercer, Stephen A Neville, Stephen A Crone, Kerry G Chant, Bin B Jalaludin, Rosemary Munro (MJA 2001; 174: 627-630)
- "Folate before pregnancy": the impact on women and health professionals of a population-based
health promotion campaign in South Australia
Annabelle Chan, Jane Pickering, Eric A Haan, Merryn Netting, Angela Burford, Anne Johnson, Rosemary J Keane (MJA 2001; 174: 631-636)
Medicine and the community
- Healthcare rationing: constraints and equity
J Miles Little (MJA 2001; 174: 641-642)
- EBM in healthcare: management and policy
Johannes U Stoelwinder (MJA 2001; 174: 644-646)
MJA Practice essentials - Neurology
Neurological disability and neurological rehabilitation
Richard A L Macdonell, Helen M Dewey (MJA 2001; 174: 653-658)
EBM in action
Do magnets alleviate chronic low-back pain?
Jason Wasiak, Jeremy N Anderson (MJA 2001; 174: 659)